You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

You seem to have given examples of two different spreads in your images.
The first and third images look like the same spread but the middle one has different text on the right-hand side – first and third start with “Dan” but the middle starts with “Below” (with Drop Cap).
Are you sure you are checking the correct spreads against each other?

That seems to export fine for me on Windows 10; see attached image. (Some of the images were missing so I can’t make an exact replica.)
Which application are you viewing your PDF in, and on which OS?
I have a few notes, if you don’t mind the advice:
* You could (should?) have used the text flow feature to flow the text from page 5 to 6.
* You have an extra full stop between paragraphs 1 and 2 of page 6.
* You can use the Decorations feature for Paragraphs to create lines between articles instead of drawing lines so that the lines follow the text when it changes.

Annotation 2020-02-05 125526.png

• Staff

Are you only exporting specific spreads or the whole document? Please could you go to File > Export hit the more button and then send me a screenshot of the window that appears? Could you also please tell me which version of Publisher you are using?

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Also, I’ve just noticed that you said in your first post that “when I print it is missing” so PDF export might not be the issue (unless you are printing from a PDF).
Can you explain the exact steps you are using – in each application you are using – that lead you to the problem?

P.S. A “Spread” is two pages side-by-side, like they are spread out on a table.

I have successfully printed using PDF! !

The only problem is that I can't sort out how to ensure the text is the right way up on both sides of the page. Something to do with the short-side and long-side options I guess, but will get that sorted.

Many thanks to both of you.. and Gary for the advice on text flow etc.