You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can anyone make a custom Macro or LUT

Hello [this is a continuation of a previous topic i posted. Still struggling)

I'm looking for advice or for something to create a  Macro or a LUT to achieve the desired effects below on the image 'photos to be edited'. I do realize the photos to be edited are shot in different lights and all have extremely different color palettes, though i'm hoping this wide range may serve useful in seeing the effect of the macros and adjustments.

Desired effect examples are in images 'drama outdoor', 'drama indoor' and 'drama greens'.

Desired Effects:
- cool (not warm) filter overall
- blues to turn deeper, darker and teal
- greens to pop and be vivid, but not overly saturated (as done in 'Drama Green)
- skin tones to pop
- a matte/ black fade effect without removing depth from the black

Thanks so much

Denise

107598135_ScreenShot2020-01-23at6_48_51PM.thumb.png.b94451698d3876fd5d87bd11dab8e203.png

669273138_Drama_Outdoor.thumb.jpg.9fec434a09938ef28b02333722969a4e.jpg

891867939_Drama_Indoor.thumb.jpg.7fb21db9435ef2e183bb7000795efa41.jpg

960853051_Drama_Green.thumb.jpg.4a6a6776f8db6815ac8107e266e3f0c9.jpg

19 minutes ago, DeniseIleen said:

Desired effect examples are in images 'drama outdoor', 'drama indoor' and 'drama greens'.

Where did you get those samples?

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

• Staff

Hi 

Unfortunately under the Prohibited Content section of our Forum Guidelines has the following:

any advertising or soliciting including, without limitation, advertisements, store announcements, for sale or trade, coupons, sales, consultants, and eBay postings

This means that we cannot allow you to request a paid for service here, therefore I have edited this post to be requesting help/advice so our community members can assist you here without direct payment, my apologies.

If you're looking to learn something in depth, I recommend looking through third party websites such as Lynda.com and SkillShare, as many Affinity tutorials and training programs exist here, and there may be a tutor who can help. 

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

Of course, happy to help :)

There's no general repository/store that I know of, I've had a quick look on Google but most sites appear to have a small selection for sale that they've custom generated - sorry!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!