You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paper Textures. High resolution and made with Affinity Photo and Publisher :-)

TheFlow

Hey guys, I thought since I retouched and edited my texture pack with Affinity Photo, I might as well share it here with you guys.
The first 10 people using the code "affinity" at the checkout get 25% off. So, for a single person that'll be only 3$ for over 50 textures 1f642.png

https://gumroad.com/l/xqAlo

Hope you like it. I just can not wait to work more with Photo, it gets better each time and I gladly ditch other software for it.
If you have questions, ideas or anything, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help!

Have a good day!

paperscans_1.jpg

paperscans_2.jpg

paperscans_3.jpg

paperscans_4.jpg

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, ManiacClown said:

These are clear for commercial use, correct?

Yes. There's three options in "team size" and commercial "level".

1. Single person,
2. a team of up to 4 people
3. a team of 5+ people or

No matter how many people you are, if you earn more than 100k a year, automatically tier 3 applies.
The only thing I won't grant anyone is selling the textures further, but I think that is a given. Of couse that is all pretty much based on sole honesty :)

• 1 year later...

Hi guys! I uploaded 33 new textures to the kit. Everyone who's got it already can get the 2021 update for free.
Proudly made with real paper, Scanner and Affinity Photo! So for you Affinity guys: you can still get the pack for a single seat for 3$ USD.

Just go to this link: https://flotasser.gumroad.com/l/papertextures2021/affinity

Have fun and let me know what you think. Do you like any of the new textures?

Gumroad.gif.c7baa31e84e662f310c914e91e40810e.gif