You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Print Result Not Fit Windows Display

zspacej

Hi,
As title I don't know why my print result didn't fit my windows display,

maybe problem from my workflow: (Rhino) print PDF > (Affinity Designer) import PDF >  (Affinity Designer) Rectangle Tool [M] > (Affinity Designer) print PDF,

but when I using Illustrator didn't have this problem, 

Is my operation error ?

Please help me to fix is problem, Thanks!

02.png

01.png

On 2020/1/31 at PM5點22分, Joachim_L said:

您可以提供.adesign文件和PDF嗎?請問為什麼您要打印為PDF而不是從ADesigner導出PDF

Sure ! 

I also print PDF in ADesigner , but I'm student of Architecture need to using "CAD" to drawing some architecture first , then export to ADesigner(or Illustrator) make some color.

workflow: A0.pdf(make by Rhino) > A0.adesig(import A0.pdf) > A0-AD.pdf(make by ADesigner)

thanks you help 
!

21 minutes ago, Gabe said:

When I export your afdesign to PDF. Do you have any issues if you File > Export instead of File > Print > Bullzip?

Yes, l'm using Bullzip but when I using Adobe PDF it will be same result or can you recommend other setting?
thanks 
!

Why just not trying to export directly to PDF instead of printing to PDF? I cannot see any benefit printing to PDF and then printing the PDF.

Found it I guess. I just printed to Adobe PDF and the black areas appeared also for me. I strongly believe that these black areas are huge LINES. I spotted and reported this earlier with APu, where rotated elements had thicker lines on print. I do not have ADdesigner beta installed, so I tried with APublisher beta, printed to PDF and there were no thick lines. So this seems to be fixed in the upcoming 1.8x versions.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

On 2/5/2020 at 3:17 PM, Joachim_L said:

Why just not trying to export directly to PDF instead of printing to PDF? I cannot see any benefit printing to PDF and then printing the PDF.

Found it I guess. I just printed to Adobe PDF and the black areas appeared also for me. I strongly believe that these black areas are huge LINES. I spotted and reported this earlier with APu, where rotated elements had thicker lines on print. I do not have ADdesigner beta installed, so I tried with APublisher beta, printed to PDF and there were no thick lines. So this seems to be fixed in the upcoming 1.8x versions.

OK, I see.

thanks you help!