You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi. In the stroke options where we have 4 options (none/stroke/dashed/brush) i believe we can have an extra option as “multiple strokes” where user can choose “how many” strokes with “which length” and “distance gap” between the lines where if we curve them, they still follow those lines. 

• In “appearance panel, something similar to this functionality already exists. But i believe its not exactly the same. Appearance panel strokes seems like are not expanded when we “expand stroke”. Whats up with that. 

• if this function is created. I believe the Use case of  “stroke pressure” interface could be useful as a way to utilize the function of creating eye shaped structures where there are multiple strokes connecting to each other in each end and have same distance of each other while in separated areas.