You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Margins when inserting single pages into spreads

Sure. I’ll do it in a bit when I’m back at the computer - it’s def happening for me. By the way do you prefer the release version or beta? Should the two threads I created be merged or one deleted as whilst there may be two separate issues or possibly one issue and one element of confusion on my part, clearly it’s all very close? 

@adrianlambert,  this thread seems to be a 'copy'. While this thread does not mention the conversion of facing to single pages and therefore does not describe the issue sufficiently. You might think of hiding it (via 'Options' below your first post 1478634364_forumoptions.jpg.499f9196d2d9781e65303aa892802bf8.jpg )

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

2 hours ago, adrianlambert said:

Maybe someone could move it to the apt thread?

As I posted in your other thread there exists an according thread in the Beta Forum already, a video included.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1