You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Eraser Tool: Block & Pencil (no anti-aliasing) options wanted

In Photoshop I can choose Brush, Pencil or Block as Erasers.  In AP, I don't see anything similar to Block or Pencil.  More specifically, I want the means, like in Photoshop, to erase WITHOUT anti-aliasing.  Even when I set AP's Erase Brush Tool to 100% Harness, it is still anti-aliased and therefore it is no substitute for Photoshop's Pencil and Block erasers.

Pixel Tool w/ color set to WHITE = Eraser Block Tool in Photoshop (sort of) — no anti-aliasing

Got it.  Thanks.

By the way, anyone typing "Pixel Tool" in Help > Search will not get any results that tell you where that tool is located.  And since that tool is buried in the Paint Brush Tool popup, some newbies may need help finding it.  (It's times like these I miss the old Balloon Help from System 7.  Little balloons would appear right next to the very item the user was searching for.  Ah, the good old days!)

Yes, I know that.  When you click and hold any of the tools in the vertical toolbar, a popup appears and you see additional tools.  More specifically, when you click-and-hold on the Paint Brush Tool, about a second later the popup appears and you can see the Pixel Tool is the last of the 3 shown.

All I was saying in my previous post was that some people don't dig down deeply on every tool in their search, but they instead choose to type something into the Search field.  It saves time.  Think about clicking and holding on every single tool with an arrow on it, waiting at least 1 second each time to scan all the tools versus click on Help and typing a keyword into the Search field.  People are lazy (myself included).  We often go to what we think will be the fast-track to finding what we need.

That's all I was saying.

Thanks!