You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pen tool color

I renew my request regarding the color of the Pen tool:
I use the pen tool a lot and I struggle to distinguish the lines of the path;
I make selections using the path on very small objects and the color traced does not help.
The ideal would be to have the same color that Photoshop uses with its paths.

Thanks in advance and especially my sight.

Nope, I'm fine with the current color.

That said, it probably depends on what is underneath it, as far as how visible it is.

To that end it should really be possible to customize the color it is using, rather than having a fixed color that might be good for most people but cause problems for others - any single color that is used will be a problem for someone...

@fde101

It 's true what you say, if you work with light colors the problem is greatly attenuated;
however when the tones become darker the line of the track loses visibility.
I work with typically small objects (high-class bijottery) before I used Photoshop and, I didn't have this handicap.
I also understand that maybe others (including you) do not experience such difficulties, it would be enough for me, as you also said, that there was the possibility of being able to change the color in order to work with adequate satisfaction.

Thanks for your time ... Greetings