You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table Format > Frame Stroke alignment broken

1. Create a new document and add a table.
  2. Goto Table Formats and apply e.g. default format. Double click to edit Table Format.
  3. In the frame section on the left side give the frame a colour and click on the stroke dropdown. Give the stroke a width of e.g. 4pt.
  4. Click on 'Align Stroke to Inside' and the stroke aligns inside.
  5. Finally change stroke width to a different value > the stroke alignment resets to 'Centre'.

I tried this in the latest beta and in the release version (see signature). Both behave the same. I tried this in other stroke panels and there it seemed to work fine.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2020 at 10:29 AM, Gabe said:

Hi @dominik

Thanks for spotting this. I logged it with our developers. 

Thanks for fixing this in the latest beta within less than two weeks!

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.