I was going to use an inserted photo (I took on my phone) of some tulips in order to make my own color palette.  The colors in the original photo that I wanted to use in my Palette were red, yellow and green.  I did something, I don't know what, that turned my entire original imported photo into an odd shade of Red????  The original imported photo is now changed to only One color, and it's an Unusual Shade of Red that wasn't even there before ???? The yellows and greens in the original photo are gone.  If anyone knows what I did to create this, please let me know :)

29 minutes ago, ArtMaker27 said:

The yellows and greens in the original photo are gone.  If anyone knows what I did to create this, please let me know

Do you really mean "in the original photo"? Or has the change only affected the copy that you inserted into your Affinity document?

If the document is still open, use the History studio to revert back to when you first inserted or before the fill/adjustment was applied to the entire image.