You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Photoshop to Affinity Photo: Patterns lost in images

Why are images I made in photoshop with patterns I created not opening with the patterns intact in affinity photo? The pattern is NOT a photoshop pattern, but one I created.

Screen shots of the images are included. Both are the same file. one opened in photoshop the other in Affinity Photo.

I'm trying to recreate the patterns. Fill layer does not work as I only need a portion of the image filled and need the expand option when using the gradient/bitmap method, but this does not have the expand option.

In Photoshop.jpg

In Affinity.jpg

Thank you for your response and any help you might provide!

I'm attaching the file. It is frustrating as I have a variety of hundreds of these images. I'm not going back to Photoshop, so need to make these work somehow without redoing them if possible.

Can usually figure things out myself, but this has not worked in this case. I've tried using another older computer, reinstalled Photoshop and attempted to save as layered TIFF and then opened in Affinity with the same results. It is the first image displayed in the post that is the original. All the fun stuff is missing in the second as you can see.

CS14•1956_Pontiac_Safari•9111•CSL.psd