You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text wrap setting in object style not working

I discovered this in the latest APub beta but do not know if this was a problem earlier. Searching the forum I didn't find anything.

1. Create a new document with one page and place a text frame on it. Add filler text.
  2. Place an image above the text. Add some significant text wrap settings to it to make changes easily visible (e.g. square wrapping with 10mm distance on all sides).
  3. In the Styles Panel add a style from this image still selected.
  4. Place another image above the text. Keep selected. Check that it has no wrapping set to it (this should be the default).
  5. Assign the above created style by clicking on the style once > visually nothing happens.
  6. Check the image's wrapping settings > they are set to the same settings as image #1. But these settings are NOT applied.

d.

Edited by dominik
Typo

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 3:56 PM, Jon P said:

Thanks for the report, I've logged this.

I just downloaded the latest beta and can confirm that this seems to be fixed. Excellent!

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.