You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Easy Win Features

• Add ability to 'Save Duplicate' (important for quickly saving a branch / version without having to 'Save as...' then load the previous version)

• Add a text document that saves with the file.  A perfect use-case would be as a To-Do list.  Ask any programmer... how important are comments in code?  Why not let users keep track of ideas within the file?

• Add ability to rotate canvas with touch gestures on desktop.  Users are getting addicted to touch on iPad and Surface laptops.  Don't fall behind on touch on the desktop.  If you want it added fast, buy your programmers Microsoft Surface Studio desktops  :3  

Thanks for the wonderful program.  I hope you continue to expand it (and find ways for me to give you more money to continue to support your products... sell a sticker for my laptop already!!).  Thanks!

18 hours ago, Duzt said:

Add ability to rotate canvas with touch gestures on desktop.

This has been discussed on several other threads; it already works on the Mac, either on a trackpad or on a Wacom tablet.  Indications are that the Serif team is planning on bringing similar capabilities to the inferior platform at some point, but that it is generally harder to do on that platform which is why it is taking longer to get that in place.  I would assume that when they get the rest of it implemented for Windows they will probably do so for touch screens also, but that is just my guess.