You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

images are not clear and blurry

I have affinity designer software, and created for tshirt (POD) and marketing purposes.

I have recently created some facebook cover image and when exporting file and uploading to Fb the image seems blurry.

To make sure the dimensions are fine and not interfering with the resolution I have used software such as canva and placeit for a FB template with right dimensions. 

I have then downloaded and re-opened on Affinity and added some stuff then exported the work.

When uploading the image, the content from Affinity still seems blurry while form the above mentioned software they seem sharper.

Is there settings I need to change or is something wrong with dimensions.

Affinity is a top software so I'm a little surprised when I upload images they seem a tad blurry.

Edited by amarvilks

Welcome to the forums.
It probably depends on the original images, your additional images, your export settings, and what you mean by “blurry”.
Since you have only made one post you might not be able to attach a file yet but it will be good if we can see your images, your export settings (a screen grab of the Export dialog and its More dialog), and the result.
Once we can see what’s happening then we can more easily diagnose the problem (it could be something simple but easily-overlooked).