You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text going wrong direction using frame text tool in shape

I’m trying to get song lyrics to format in the shape of a guitar. I outlined the guitar with the pen tool, made sure it was closed and all on one layer, clicked on the frame text tool, and the text starts at the bottom going sideways instead of at the top. I cannot get the cursor to move or the text to change directions. Any ideas? I’m pretty new to this. 

7890DE14-8F3F-49A0-9965-AD967E606886.png

• Staff

@bfleming6164 If you have rotated your image before inserting the text if may be worth using the History studio to go back to before that point. Then switch to the Node Tool and draw a selection around all nodes. On the Context toolbar at the bottom select the Transform Mode icon (third in from right on the top level) and rotate the whole selection. 

• 2 weeks later...