Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

result(s) of Expand Stroke not correct

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Oval said:

better wait for the final version than use workarounds after all the years

I agree :)

The reason that the arrowhead works suddenly if it's rotated is due to an error with the arrowhead that I'm looking into - it has nothing to do with the expand stroke function itself :)

Interestingly, I took your curve and tried the bit that has a problem with the expansion in Illustrator - it also shows problems. For example, here's the segment of your curve that causes our problem, zoomed in in Illustrator, before and after expand stroke... I think I've fixed ours now and I'm just testing the solution and making it sure it hasn't had any side-effects...

Screenshot 2020-01-13 at 20.42.22.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.