You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo closing without warning

Hi Callum

Thanks for your reply.

I have just had another crash. That is 3 out of 3 times of using Affinity Photo. As I mentioned, there are no messages or warnings. The program just closes as though I'd closed it down.

The last time it closed I was using masking and it seemed to stop responding to mouse clicks and then just disappeared.

Thanks

Vince

Hi, I am also having this problem, both with Photo and Designer. The programmes open up and allow me to set the page size but as soon as I try to do anything else they shut down without warning. I have tried reinstalling Photo (latest version) but no luck. However Publisher works fine.

My Pc specs are: Windows10 pro 64bit.

inte lcore i7-7567u @ 3.50GHz. 16.0Gb RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650

• 3 years later...

Same here with Affinity Photo 1 (latest update) on latest Windows 10 22h2.
No error in system log from windows, it just quits while i'm working, happened when doing a HDR merge when tweaking saturation.
So it just poops out without registering a crash to windows..one second you're working, the next you're on the desktop.

Edited by Marcurios
spelling error