You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Antidote intégration

There is another post somewhere requesting the same thing.... I'd like it too at least for Publisher.

-- Window 11 - 32 gb - Intel I7 - 8700 - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
-- iPad Pro 2020 - 12,9 - 256 gb - Apple Pencil 2 -- iPad 9th gen 256 gb - Apple Pencil 1
-- Macbook Air 15"

• Staff

Hi Titep :)

Unfortunately we have no plans for this currently, but we never say never!

I'll move this thread to our Feedback section of the forums for our devs to see and consider.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

A better choice rather than trying to support one off text tools like Antidote or Grammarly might be to create an extension interface that allows people to access the text content within the applications and interact with them in another program.

Sure but after more ten years doing book in indesign and now affinity publisher Antidote is really to good for us on edition when you correct orthographe, hyphenation and place texte move directly on correction and you can adjust, if you get out the program you lose this oportunity.

Mac mini Yosemite / High Sierra V1 - Imac 2017 Monterey V1/V2

logoedition4X5.png

• 1 year later...