Multi4G

Combine two photos - the easy way! // Affinity Photo Tutorial

Here is how to combine two photos so the colors match. In this video: - Which photos can you combine? - What to look for when combining photos? - What light situations and perspectives can you combine? - Adjusting Colors so the photos match - Adjusting Contrast and Values - Creating an Ambient Light Layer - Easy 3-Step Trick to combine two Photos

2 hours ago, p_mac said:

Excellent tutorial. Thank you Multi4G.  
The tip on background colours with average blur was enlightening. 

A little off topic
''average blur was enlightening''. 
Average blur can be a bit flat/boring 
A variation as screen print >top lay averaged blur at 50% >middle motion blur > bottom original  . Made the green disappear by dragging the layer up  
Then there are a million and one other variations like making the second photo (long story LOL
I do make a lot of pictures from one file by blurring the subject > put the original subject onto the blurred layer as in the third image --- the real problem there is no one right way :(

Ap blur.jpg

2019-12-0273-1 w.jpg

201812  04979-1-1 w.jpg

Olivio's videos always show me something didn't know and often thing I don't really need know ---- information overload setting in again  :) --- like; I have never really found a use for average blur until yesterday 

The hardest part; or the impossible part for me  is coming up with the ideas