You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is There a Video GIF Repository for Affinity Photo?

A forum member helped me tremendously yesterday with his GIF (and also a site suggestion in regard to making screen captures). I was thinking that if instead of posting questions, I first had a video-GIF tutorial repository/site to check for help--disponible en toutes les langues du monde xD (English language skills not required)--what a wonderful world that would be. 

So if there is a place where that forum member's GIFs are available and indexed, as well as video-GIFs of others, I would appreciate knowing where it is.

@haakoo Thank you very much, but these GIFs seem to address bugs in the various programs and/or extremely complex issues. Not all, certainly, but most.

If there is a video GIF site for clueless amateurs (who remain clueless amateurs and are proud xD of it), I would also appreciate that URL as well. 

For gif based recording tools (animated gifs then)...

So if there is a place where that forum member's GIFs are available and indexed, as well as video-GIFs of others, I would appreciate knowing where it is.

Not sure what you mean concrete, especially why GIF related, but maybe you mean common app usage tutorials?

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

…I was thinking that if instead of posting questions, I first had a video-GIF tutorial repository/site to check for help

I don't see any advantages of using animated GIFs over videos?  Video files are a much friendlier file format as they allow the video to be paused, made full screen, can be skipped forwards and backwards, have a timeline that can be scrubbed through, are not stuck in a loop where they have to be watched multiple times in order to try and figure out where the video starts and stops, are better quality, can have audio, have timestamp/length information, etc..  As a bonus, web browsers can be set to prevent videos from auto-playing so they don't start automatically playing until the user clicks on them.

There are already lots of video tutorials on YouTube both from Serif and other users—and are searchable on YouTube.  For example, the official Affinity channels can be found here:
Affinity
Affinity Designer
Affinity Photo
Affinity Publisher

Video tutorials can also be found on the Serif site here:
https://affinity.serif.com/learn/