You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Shameless dog pics (+bonus cats!)

Dan C

• Staff

Only since joining Affinity have I purchased a DSLR (Nikon D3400) and around 60% of the photos I take are of Wilson, my Romanian rescue, so what better place to share them? :D

DSC_0045 - Copy.jpgDSC_0754.jpgDSC_0639.jpgDSC_0610.jpgDSC_0266.jpgDSC_0243.jpgDSC_0450.jpgDSC_0127 (2).jpgDSC_1236.jpgDSC_0617.jpgDSC_0235vin.jpgDSC_0083.jpgDSC_1337.jpgDSC_0078.jpgDSC_1329 (1).jpg

Bonus cats, as promised -
DSC_0579.jpg

DSC_0423.jpgDSC_0437.jpgDSC_0066.jpg

Hopefully these bring some joy to your weekend!

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

Fantastic photos Dan! Love them!
5 years ago I had a German Shepard, and yes, just like you 60 or 70% of my photos were of him! Hope you don’t mind a snap of Chulo here.

Chulo.jpg.e519f89fdfa43050f57e6c23be18cabe.jpg

macOS 10.15.7  15" Macbook Pro, 2017  |  4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU  |  Radeon Pro 555 2GB GPU + Integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 1.536GB  |  16GB RAM  |  Wacom Intuos4 M

2 hours ago, Dan C said:

Only since joining Affinity have I purchased a DSLR (Nikon D3400) and around 60% of the photos I take are of Wilson, my Romanian rescue, so what better place to share them? :D

Hopefully these bring some joy to your weekend!

How nice to meet Wilson!   I have particularly enjoyed his presence in your “How To” videos and have always suspected that he is a Man Of Parts.  So nice to see him in other views!!

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

• Staff
5 hours ago, markw said:

5 years ago I had a German Shepard, and yes, just like you 60 or 70% of my photos were of him!

Chulo looks very sweet - I'm not surprised :P

3 hours ago, jmwellborn said:

I have particularly enjoyed his presence in your “How To” videos and have always suspected that he is a Man Of Parts

I was wondering if anyone had noticed that! ^_^

3 hours ago, jmwellborn said:

So nice to see him in other views!!

He certainly loves to pose...

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

17 hours ago, Dan C said:

He certainly loves to pose...

Are you sure?

I sometimes wonder what they really think of us.

boreddog2.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff
17 hours ago, Roger C said:

But is he a good boy? He seems so innocent, yet maybe it's not such a good idea to sit too close...

I must admit, he did have a bit of a 'teething problem' with shoes when we first adopted him - luckily he's grown out since!

1 hour ago, carl123 said:

I sometimes wonder what they really think of us.

What I would give to know... :P

@carl123 so you closed Wilson’s eye!   Good editing job, but did you ask his permission?   Was he really thinking, “won’t somebody, ANYBODY, play with me?”  My dogs go from food to tennis balls to food to tennis balls to food to . . .  Followed up by a Very Important Nap, before food to . . .

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9