You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

*Fixed Create Palette from CMYK (*not all)

Jey, Finally!

I was able to sucessfully add the used colours from an existing document to my document palette using "Add To Swatches From Fill". And the numbers stayed the same!

But if I select "Create Palette From Document" it's still converted colours (I suspect cmyk-to-rgb-to-cmyk) which makes wrong and tinted colours.

Also: "Add To Swatches... As Global" works kind of, but not really links the objects to the colours:

• Main machine: iMac 2019 (21,5-inch 4k, 6core), 64GB RAM, 1TB nvme + 2TB ssd, running on Mac OS 13;
  • Display setup: 28" 5k Display (primary) + 21,5" iMac4k-Display for studio panels (secondary);
  • Keyboard layout: german apple extended keyboard (aluminium);

Kind hint to the developers:
Some bugs only show when you have an "foreign" environment. And maybe the "test-suite" assumes US- or UK-standards.
Like here in the german/austrian area of europe we usually don't use SWOP as standard CMYK Profile.

Here I used "ISO coated v2", as I would 90% of the times. Maybe this is somewhat related...

• Main machine: iMac 2019 (21,5-inch 4k, 6core), 64GB RAM, 1TB nvme + 2TB ssd, running on Mac OS 13;
  • Display setup: 28" 5k Display (primary) + 21,5" iMac4k-Display for studio panels (secondary);
  • Keyboard layout: german apple extended keyboard (aluminium);

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.