You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash when typing number to jump to page

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 5:38 PM, Murfee said:

This bug seems fine for me in 1.7.3 but in the latest beta it is back with a vengeance, it crashes as soon as I click in the page number box

This seems ok in beta 549, I can't see any fix in the release notes so perhaps it was one of the other fixes that has solved the problem. Thanks for making my life easier 😀

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 9:34 AM, Murfee said:

This seems ok in beta 549, I can't see any fix in the release notes so perhaps it was one of the other fixes that has solved the problem. Thanks for making my life easier 😀

The bug is back in 556 😕

28 minutes ago, Jon P said:

Are you still on MacOS 10.12? The report I was referring too in my answer in the other thread is not resolved, so I'm surprised this got fixed at some point

Yes no change in the OS, it is a weird bug. There were no references of a fix for 549 but it didn't happen in that version. This time in 556 it is doing it on blank pages. If I create a new document with 30 pages...then try typing in the box, beach ball then crash. 

I think that there might be some other influences from elsewhere in the app that triggers it...or it's only every other version 😕

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.