You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can't close Preset Manager window

Starting from a new document after a fresh start of the app (which may not be necessary):

1. Open Preflight studio
  2. To the right of the profile (which for me reads Custom), use the options to select "Manage Presets"
  3. Click the Close button (or try the escape key)

Usually the Preset Manager window will not close. I have played with various sequences, and it does seem sometimes I can get it to close, but the above sequence does seem to always repeat the issue. In case my particular configuration is relevant, I have bundled the beta preference file and the beta directory from the Application Support folder in the attached zip file.

Beta 523, on macOS 10.14.6 

Application Support and Preferences.zip

I have tested with the latest beta (531), and the issue does not occur as I described in the original post (that is, it appears to be resolved). The major difference seems to be that 531 comes with a "Default" preset, whereas in the previous beta I had no preset at all. I think the issue was related to that fact.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.