You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

convert image layer what uses single pantone inc for its levels beetween paper color and this pantone hue?

convert image layer what uses single pantone inc for its levels beetween paper color and this pantone hue? i want add pictured shaped gold effect in my projects. using photoshop this kind things is are possible i think. and i want test xerox digital priting machines what  now have even gold,silver,white and clear to add to cmyk. how these used is tlelled here but with Adobe tools.
https://www.xerox.com/digital-printing/latest/XIPRG-02U.pdf
i want do si,ilar thgings with Affinity Tools. Now with Photo and Publisher i dont yet have Designer if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

i really want know how i possible to tints of pantone hues? what work correctly printed this single ink. and same how i can convert picture beetween pantone hue and paper color. seen such pictures many places and i think is realtively easy do Adobe tools but they are too pricey to me. this with correct hue looks amzing i think. correct something dark. your tutorial tells how i can use vector elements and text with pantone hues this dont solve all what i want do.

Something what i want do is possible do this way i put picture to document and select K only and then put this object selected pantone hue.
and in what i seedisplay looks what i want but i dont know if printed result is what i want.
and is impossible test becouse at least here where i live (and some other palace where i can get works cheapyl) minium amount products what you can do with pantones is about 250 pieces. expect cd cover papers where minium is 25 but is bit pricey.