You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Watermark

• Staff

Hi Josie :)

24 minutes ago, Josie said:

How do I get rid of a watermark that’s in the middle of an image like this?

Purchasing the image from Shutterstock will provide you with a version of the image without a watermark and allow you to use the design commercially.

Removing the watermark without purchasing is against Shutterstocks terms of service and infringes on copyright - making the practice arguably illegal.

We've responded to a previous post where you asked this question and informed you it is not something you should do with Affinity, and is certainly not something we'll support.

Please do not post this question here again, I am locking this thread as we don't wish for this type of work to be suggested here on the forums.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

Also do not private message other members on the forum asking how to do this either.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon