You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stay in System Tray

The startup time of Affinity tools is ok, but i have to open dozens of images very often (in AP on Windows) and i really dislike running applications for tab order, so i have to close them.

So, it would be really really helpful to just close Photo, Designer and Publisher only into the System Tray.

Over this, i want to start all those tools (explicitly AP) at system startup and close it into the Tray at startup, so it will be opened directly when opening a file.

Please give some settings for that.

• 1 year later...

Today, i am feeling more and more that there should be a "hidden startup option" - when moving this to the autostart-folder in Windows, there is no possibility to hide the startup - Photo is showing the startscreen and window is starting maximized. I would really like to have

- hidden autostart (minimized)

- close to system tray

This for the complete suite (Photo/Designer/Publisher).

Thanks.