You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Eu estava trabalhando no Affinity Publisher e fiz todo um arquivo normalmente, salvei e sai do programa. Quando fui abrir o arquivo novamente ele, abriu e fechou o programa. Desde então, todas as vezes que abro consigo ver que as páginas estão lá, mas passam alguns segundos e o programa fecha. Ele não contém imagens, apenas texto e formas. Existe alguma forma de recuperar este arquivo?

6 ano.afpub

17 hours ago, Polyana Tarquinio said:

Eu estava trabalhando no Affinity Publisher e fiz todo um arquivo normalmente, salvei e sai do programa. Quando fui abrir o arquivo novamente ele, abriu e fechou o programa. Desde então, todas as vezes que abro consigo ver que as páginas estão lá, mas passam alguns segundos e o programa fecha. Ele não contém imagens, apenas texto e formas. Existe alguma forma de recuperar este arquivo?

6 ano.afpub

Tente remover temporiamente os arquivos linkados no arquivo afpub movendo-os para outra pasta! Ao abrir o Publisher vai tentar procurar os arquivos e não encontrando-os poderá abrir normalmente. Tive o mesmo problema, era um arquivo linkado com problemas!

Boa sorte!

1 hour ago, VanHeber said:

Tente remover temporiamente os arquivos linkados no arquivo afpub movendo-os para outra pasta! Ao abrir o Publisher vai tentar procurar os arquivos e não encontrando-os poderá abrir normalmente. Tive o mesmo problema, era um arquivo linkado com problemas!

Boa sorte!

Não tem nenhum arquivo linkado. É um arquivo apenas de texto

4 minutes ago, magicdesign__ said:

Has anyone got any insight into what is causing files to become corrupt? I have just had a one pager which had a couple of images and text - and that would not open as 'file is corrupt'

Its a worry as i am also working on a 128 page catalogue and i really dont want that one to become corrupt.

Where are your document files being opened/saved from/to?

Local drive, NAS, External HDD, USB drive, Network Drive, Cloud storage, etc

and are your working files being synced to any cloud service? (e.g. Google docs, Apple, etc)

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

There used to be a problem where documents stored on non-local drives could get corrupted if the link to them was broken (even for a second).

The recommendation at that time was to work on them locally and then save a copy back to where you wanted it stored

Not sure what the status is now as to if there are still problems in this area or not, as I only work locally so I have never encountered any issues with corrupt documents due to drive disconnecting issues.

A staff member may pop along later with more up to date information or a request for more information.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• Staff

We have made fixes/improvements to this area (User file crashing on open) of the program in the latest customer beta. If you would like to try these changes the beta software is available in the forum posts listed below.

The latest beta builds are downloadable from links at the top of each of these beta forum posts.

These betas install parallel, next to the release version (they do not overwrite your release) and so the fixes can be tried in the beta without affecting your normal workflow in the release version.

Once these programs have been through a full beta process the change will be released in a future free 1.8.0 update/patch to all customers.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon