You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi there,

First of all, Happy new year to all!

I am aware this is very old stuff. But I run a very small company and have a website; www.dema.rs. I don’t need a high tech program.

A long time ago I purchased, via Invender.nl, a Serif product, Web Plus X5. I have a product key, which I can provide if necessary.

Because I replaced my old laptop with a new one, I had to download the program again. I was unsuccessful with my thirst purchased link.  

I contacted the reseller, Invender.nl. They were so kind to provided me with a download link.

http://software.invender.nl/producten/software%20oud/Serif/ESDK-WebPlusX5-nl-NL   I downloaded the program.

When I start the installation I get a message that;   some files are corrupt. CRC failed in mod.cab Unexpected end of archive.

Is there a way to fix this? Or can somebody provide a link where a working software copy can be downloaded?

Many thanks to all!

• Staff

Hi dema doo,

Welcome to the Affinity forums :)

Unfortunately we don't provide product support for the Legacy 'Plus' range of Serif software here, for this you'll need to post on Community Plus, or create a support ticket from the below link -

http://support.serif.com/Main/frmNewTicket.aspx

I hope this helps!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

The error message “Unexpected end of archive” suggests that the download may be incomplete. What size was the downloaded file? Have you checked the digital signature?

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)