You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Still not able to update to 1.7.3

I was able to update my late 2013 Mac Pro running Mojave, but my late 2009 Mac Pro on which I use High Sierra does not update. Affinity Photo on this machine is 1.7.1, and I need .tga export capability.

In the App Store, my purchase list shows "Open" for AP. When I click on the product link, there is an "Update" button on the product page; however, clicking it seems to get no response, just the swirling update logo in the upper right corner.

Is this a macOS limitation, or another issue?

Try logging out of the App Store and then logging in again.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

If Old Bruce's suggestion doesn't work I would recommend contacting the App Store support team as they should be able to help you with this further. If they aren't much use please reply to this post and we'll see what we can do.

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Issue is resolved, but I don't have an answer for why or how. I found new versions of both Photo and Designer in my Applications folder this morning. Logging out perhaps did something, but I got the same spinning behavior when I logged back in. So I stopped trying for a few days.