You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Request: Background file handling in AP

One feature I am missing from the Adobe camp is the ability to have the program save documents as a background task, allowing you to work on another document in the meantime. When you have to juggle large documents this is a very welcome ability. With AP in its current state however you have to just sit there and wait for any file save task to finish.

I'm rather surprised at a quick glance the forum search did not unearth any earlier made request for this. Am I not using the correct terms? :)

In the same vein I think it would be great to also have the program load in images in the background. Example use case is that you drag a series of large photos onto the program and start working on the first one that finishes loading. Then any subsequently loaded images pop in and steal your focus away.

Comments related to 1.7.3's behaviour on the Mac.