You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi!

Some time ago I had to change my email address. Three weeks ago I bought a new PC and had to reinstall all programs. I was initially unable to download AP because my old email address was still saved at Serif. On December 16 v.J my new email address was accepted.

Vor einiger Zeit musste ich meine Mailadresse ändern. Vor drei Wochen kaufte ich einen neuen PC und musste alle Programme neu installieren. AP konnte ich zunächst nicht downloaden, weil bei Serif noch meine alte Mailadresse gespeichert war. Am 16.12. v.J wurde meine neue Mailadresse akzeptiert.

"Am 16.12.2019 um 16:08 schrieb Affinity Team:
Hi Dietmar,
Thanks for your email.
The email address on your account has now been updated to x.xxxxxx@drei.at.

Kind regards, Steven "

After reinstalling AP 1.7.3.481 and AP BETA 1.8.0.526, I found that under -> Preferenes-> Miscellaneous   myold email address x.xxxxx@tele2.at is still there. It cannot be changed here. However, this address is dead and if someone writes to it, the post will not arrive.

Nach der Neuinstallation von AP 1.7.3.481 und AP BETA 1.8.0.526 stelle ich fest, dass unter -> Einstellungen -> Verschiedenes noch immer meine alte Mailadresse x.xxxxx@tele2.at steht. Sie lässt sich hier nicht ändern. Diese Adresse ist jedoch tot und sollte jemand an sie schreiben, kommt die Post nicht an.

767673147_PresetsmiscellanousBETAandCUSTOMER.thumb.jpg.d459914500c4333f7f790f360ff7344a.jpg

Grüße
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

I think this topic would be better in Customer Service, Accounts, and Purchasing and perhaps a moderator will move it.

However, I do not think you have a problem.

No one will be writing to you at that old email address. It is merely the address associated with your downloaded product, and specifically with the product key that validates the product after installation. That address cannot be changed, as it would require regeneration of the product keys, and possibly regeneration of the downloads themselves, and I do not think Serif has a way to do that.

For any email communication Serif would use the address on the account, which is your new address.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1