You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Flow keyboard Shortcut

Also, not sure if i should add this here or else where. But when i chose the % for the Flow or Opacity i have to click on the screen to have to activate or have the chosen % amount active.

Normally what i would do is select the amount i want then use the [ & ] to adjust my brush size. But in order to do that after i select my % amount i have to click on the image somewhere for the number to take then i am able to change the size.

I don't want to click on my image because it leaves the brush mark i just did and i would have to undo and then change the brush size.

Hope this made sense? :)

Yes, it makes sense. To avoid it, press Enter after inserting the numbers in the input field.

I know it's another "step" but currently most input fields work this way.

I don't know if there's changes planned for this at the moment.

Hey MEB,

I have tried that but it doesn't work.

I tried using the slider to select the value and then press enter and nothing. It would give me like the error feedback sound.

If i enter a number in the field the slider goes away but I'm unable to use the shortcut to adjust the bushes unless i use the brush adjustment field.

• 1 month later...