You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Random crash on ipad mini

Gionny

Hi, I'm writing to find some help with my ipad.

I'm trying to learn how to use Photo, but it crashes randomly, sometimes after 1 minute during developing a RAW photo, sometimes much later, when using a brush or resizing the image. I tried to reduce the "undo limit" and move the save location to the internal memory, even tried to reinstall the app, but nothing had worked.

The app is version 1.7.3.155 and "run" on an ipad mini 5 cellular with 256gb of storage and ios 13.3 (17C54).

The RAW files are from a canon 5d mark iii.

Thanks to everybody can hep me!

Edited by Gionny

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it's incredible, this app is the only one that crashes on my ipad mini, and it is the one that actually I want more to work...

At this point, can anyone tell me if this problem (random crashes) is present on any other kind of ipad?

I mean, ipads whit 3gb of ram chrashes, the other models whith 2, 4 or 6 gb of ram have this or any similar problems?

Edited by Gionny