You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Set Units to MM (millimeters) application wide

That's not efficient, that's a workaround. Anyway, i'm not installing Photo and Designer with my next reinstall. Too much features are absent, the balance hangs too much to cons for me with this software. And i'm not even a real poweruser with both Illustrator and Photoshop. Go figure. 

• 3 years later...

Three years on and an AD2 out, nothing has changed and AD/Serif still doesn't understand that units of measure are a choice of the user, not a property of the document, and should be set somewhere in the global properties of the application.
My "poor workflow" is like JCD's, it requires me to use physical units of measure. Always. Whatever document I open with AD. It shouldn't be complicated to understand. The piece of software has to do the computations for you, it's first grade mathematics.

I don't earn a living using AD (otherwise I'd probably use something else). But years of not addressing elementary requests... I find it fascinating to set and run a feedback forum, and not use it as a way to improve your product.

• 4 months later...