You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hyperlinks not exporting properly when using tables

I have searched to see if this has been fixed in the beta but I couldn't see specifically if it has.  I am using tables to create calendar months and then linking the days to a page in a daily journal.  They are put in correctly but when I export to pdf  it changes what page the link goes to.  I believe it is changing the whole row to the last page hyperlinked in the week. Weirdly though, the last week is all correct.  I have spent hours trying to fix this, exporting is super slow! Many times I can figure it out myself but I think this is a bug. I have resorted to making 365 text boxes and linking those to the pages. 

Also, if it is fixed in beta, will installing it overwrite my previous build?

1 minute ago, Tranquil Lens said:

Also, if it is fixed in beta, will installing it overwrite my previous build?

You can safely install the beta beside the stable version. They won't interfere / overwrite - my experience so far.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed