You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rotterdam + Den Haag / metro network / transit diagram

transitdiagrams

Hey you all!

I do transit maps and diagrams for fun ;-)

This time I tried to show how a Rotterdam+Den Haag metro network diagram could look like.

Tried to include the major connections and also showing the train lines in the background.

rotd_2020_s.thumb.jpg.a2f35133b07d1d647e5e967c051a4c0c.jpg

Have fun and constructive feedback is appreciated!

Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

On 1/2/2020 at 1:26 PM, PatrickM said:

Very nice diagram ;)

Patrick

Thank you, Patrick :-) Happy you like it!

Chris

PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

On 1/5/2020 at 11:57 AM, VectorWhiz said:

Overzichtelijk en informatief. De symbolen van aansluitend vervoer zijn een toegevoegde waarde. Dit zouden de betreffende gemeenten moeten overnemen (tegen een passende vergoeding uiteraard).

Dank je wel! =) really glad to get this feedback! Would be nice if my diagrams would be used in real life :-) Thanks a lot!

and here are updated versions in black and white - have fun ;-)

Biggest change: line A only in rush hours to Vlaardingen West.

rot_2020_s.thumb.jpg.f70dccf5fce4c16c16bc057a3c39f87b.jpgrotd_2020_s.thumb.jpg.b246acf85c344ef2e4771b08f0c70b94.jpg

They look so simple, yet I wouldn't even know where to start if I had to design one. Good job!

Check out my Youtube Channel about vector art:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHRE-TL1-AeVBMtxRTmRa8Q

Want to see a magic trick for making isometric designs in Designer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGtK3KG_nRM

My Graphic Tablet

9 hours ago, Phillipp said:

They look so simple, yet I wouldn't even know where to start if I had to design one. Good job!

Thank you so much =) happy to hear that!

I always start with looking how a system looks on a real world map ;-)

5 hours ago, Phillipp said:

Maybe you could do one of Hamburg. Either S-Bahn oder the subway. Or both combined if that works.

It's been long on my list :-) and of course A-, R-, S- and U-Bahn combined! Love Hamburg! 

4 hours ago, Becoming Jerome said:

Very nice work with style.

Thank you so much :-)