You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Retrospective of resources contributions

v_kyr

I often do forget and also have a hard time to find again resources that others or I have contributed over time here in the forum. In former times I've often oriented on MEB's Affinity resources page, which sadly nowadays isn't up to date any longer (probably it's too much work and too time consuming to keep that up to date). - Here are some links to my own resources section contributions, so I have and keep myself sort of an overview for these.

Assets:

Macros:

Styles:

Tools:

Various:

And most importantly ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

• 1 year later...
36 minutes ago, Lina92@ said:

Please can you tell me how to open those file I have downloaded them on my ipad and tap says it not affinity format cann’t open

In the iPad apps you can only open document files (*.afdesign or *.afphoto) directly. Go to the Assets Studio, tap on the three-bar icon at top right, choose ‘Import Category’ and browse to the location of the downloaded *.afassets files.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Added a newer version 1.2 of the ...

This v1.2 adds the capability to create/auto-generate any possibly missing PerformancePreferences.xml file on demand (via enabling a checkbox option) in an related Affinity settings directory.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, murfilein said:

are we allowed to use these commercially as well? for example in monetized youtube videos etc.

Usually most of the contributions here are free to (re)use, so for those it's up to you how you (re)use/include/show them then. Exception from that are those who are explicitely stated as to be for private use only! - And of course the free assets/styles/macros/apps... offered for the Affinity forum community here, are not meant to be reselled somewhere else in their initial distribution form/state for money by any third-party then!