You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Colourised 1930's photo I did

AITCH

Lovely ! 

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

42 minutes ago, VectorWhiz said:

Skillfully done. Although I like monochrome / B&W images, the coloured versions are quite appealing.

Completely understand where you're coming from VectorWhiz, I love B/W images big time but I do get requests to colourise photos for people.
I am entirely self taught

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, FraGar said:

Super work. 👍

You should make a tutorial of it you have time, would really like to be able to do something like this.

Thank you FraGar 🙏

When I started to do this type of stuff I initially looked on YouTube at many tutorials to see how people do it. I quickly found out that there are so many different ways to achieve the same end result. I'm continually learning and when I compare my work to this time last year I seem to have progressed, desired results are met.
I have concluded that just find a way that works for you and stick to it. I seem to have found one that works for me but it took a while to reach this stage because of experimentation.