You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ESEA

Nice illustration but what is it?

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

2 hours ago, VectorVonDoom said:

Hard to tell if it will be photorealistic but good luck. A Rowe racing something, perhaps a Porsche going by an image search???

Yes it is a Rowe Racing Team Porsche 911 GT3 . There is still a long way to go. So much detail in the head lamps alone. One thing I am going to struggle with is the carbon fiber panels that the stripes form over shapes like the mirrors. This would be easier if Designer has mesh warp. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nice progress. I'm often amazed about the realism that AD allows users to create, which wasn't possible to do in CorelDRAW and AI (which I've used professionally and privately for decades), in spite of the fact that AD is supposedly lacking some functions that the competition has. AD offers great work-arounds that are easily and quickly editable resulting in shorter production times.

Home: https://vectorwhiz.com  : : : :  Portfolio blog: https://communicats.blogspot.com

On 1/7/2020 at 7:00 PM, VectorWhiz said:

Nice progress. I'm often amazed about the realism that AD allows users to create, which wasn't possible to do in CorelDRAW and AI (which I've used professionally and privately for decades), in spite of the fact that AD is supposedly lacking some functions that the competition has. AD offers great work-arounds that are easily and quickly editable resulting in shorter production times.

It is certainly possible in both those apps if you know how to use them properly and, depending what you're doing and how you like to do it, can be easier. You might decide to go about it in a differently way than in AD but the results will be the same.

The headlight's getting there. I do the same, get fed up of working on one part and do something different for a while. It all gets done in the end. 

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, ESEA said:

Edited 1 hour ago by ESEA
Trying to remove the underline!

Edit the message again. Double-click on the underlined text to display the Link dialog, and then click on the ‘Remove Link’ button.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...