You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In mode you can select a ratio like 8:10 which will set the ratio and allow you to adjust the size of the crop while maintaining that ratio or you can set absolute which will set the crop to the exact dimensions you enter. There is no way to set the PPI (PPI is for the document and DPI is for the printer) as part of the crop specification. The PPI for the document is set in the dialog that is displayed when you create the document.

Hi GO!

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You can set the Crop mode in the dropdown on the context toolbar (right above the work area) on the left near the Apply/Cancel buttons.

Hi MEB

Thanks for your friendly welcome  :)

In AD1.3.2 I have no context toolbar in Crop mode.  :( Where can I find a screenshot of that context toolbar?

I have selected an object with the Vector Crop Tool. Where can I select a ratio?