You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paragraph styles

Hi @Pauls uploaded to this dropbox link from last week

On 12/13/2019 at 3:34 PM, Jon P said:

It's hardly moaning, we appreciate the reports when we release new betas.

We will probably need to see this file and see what we can reproduce between the different builds, can you upload it here

Thanks

Can you please confirm that the Publisher file with embedded images was received, I haven't heard back :)

29 minutes ago, Pauls said:

Could upload a crash report please

Affinity Publisher Beta_2019-12-19-065252_Bruces-MacBook-Pro.crash

This was with the MacBook and 10.12.6 also this had the Affinity bog standard Text Styles. I could change one but then the beachball and long time until a crash.

I haven't tried with the 10.14.6 OS but I think it didn't do this, or maybe it was the earlier beta which was fine... I'll check later.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• Staff

I have replicated one when fonts activate/deactivate in the background althoug I guess this isn't happening in all occurrences here

Does anyone have apps such as Onyx or TinkerTool installed?

Sometimes using a new mac user profile does not exhibit the problem.

7 minutes ago, Pauls said:

Does anyone have apps such as Onyx or TinkerTool installed?

No, I think this bug has appeared with the latest beta, I don't remember it happening with the previous betas.

I opened a new document in the latest beta added a text frame, changed to body text... all ok. When I edited the body text style to a simple change of font colour, the text updated then the beachball then the crash

Here is a new twist. I made a new Paragraph Style and couldn't get it to be accepted, the window just stayed on the same first 'page'. This is on Mac OS 10.14.6

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.