You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am a newcomer to Affinity Publisher.  I have created a document that is intended to print front-back on two legal size pages (four pages, eight pages when folded not booklet. The program Showa ll four spreads, but when I try to print, it will print only two of the four spreads when set on "entire document".  It acts as if I have set it for "odd pages only" even though "entire doc" is set. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?  System". Mac OS X current version. Affinity:Publisher:  current version (1.7.3). Printing to HP lM452dw laser printer. 

The only workaround I am able to do is print page individually to PDF then combine them into pairs using Graphic Converter image processing software (which is great, BTW).

I have attached a screenshot of the entire document in thumbnail form, showing the four spreads,  When I print it it will print only the first and third spreads.

412779030_ScreenShot2019-12-17at10_50_02AM.thumb.png.b0bd484ddd870965097e30e29b05831f.png

Thanks for any counsel.