Hello,

I am working with Altair (python library) and one annoying bug is a wrong depiction of axis ticks/labels in every Affinity software. Looking foreward to fix this bug

Let me show you!

Affinity

image.thumb.png.31accd6f6f36f86b330acaf0f4d44ad2.png

Google Chrome (or another software)

image.thumb.png.f7086fef04d68aec6eea89a98fbddf56.png

Done! Thanks for investigation! Please let me know if you will be able to solve the issue. I am now using Inscape to save svg as pdf. It is quite annoying :-) 

Thanks for the file! This is actually a known issue and is caused by the 'opacity' attribute applied to the text elements. Unfortunately this attribute is being ignored when text is imported so the text is being made visible, instead of the opacity being correctly set at 0%. This is with development to be fixed.

However in the meantime you could manually edit the SVG by doing a Find and Replace operation on opacity: 0 to fill-opacity: 0 and that will allow our importer to correctly set the right opacity to the text objects.

Thank you! I've found other bug. I am not sure if it is related to this one, however svg is generated by same python library.... Should I start new topic? thx!