You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Glad to have found Affinity Photo (:

Just wanted to say thanks to the Affinity team for the software and it's ease of use for people like me that wanted a photo editing tool to make basic stuff with layers and RAW development. I used Photoshop Elements and Fotor in the past and was on the verge to purchase Photoshop Elements again (the version I had was pretty old).

I'm glad I did because for the price of Elements I was able to purchase the three Affinity desktop apps, because I found it easy to do what I wanted to do in Photo (as compared with RawTherapee for photo development, whose UI is not as friendly), because it integrates nicely with Publisher and because it hasn't created a problem so far with the OS.

Meanwhile, I have had to uninstall Adobe Bridge (installed ImageGlass instead) because coresync was creating lots of problems when restarting the PC, CC installed itself without asking, together with CameraRaw (the lens have not been removed by the uninstall, have to check if I want to keep these), the programs refuse to uninstall and I had to run the Adobe cleaner tool several times and even after uninstall of the programs there was some Adobe crap running at start up and connecting to the internet (notifications, the program they use to check if you're running one of their programs with a licence...) left behind to be manually removed.

By the way, the ipad app was also relatively easy to use to make panoramas :)