masx13

Brush size change with a shortcut in german

The enlargment of the brush with a shortcut is not possible in german because there is no button for ][-brackets. Could you please change it to . and , or + and - or + and #. I think this is easy to do but really important for the german keyboard.

You can do it with CTRL + ALT and move Mouse to right or left.

That don't work in the german Version 1.2.4: Not with the Touchpad, not with the mouse-movement and not with the scroll wheel at the trackball.

I miss this feature for change quick the size and the hardness.

The rest of the program ist so cool!  :)

Regards

BWND

Regards

BWND

I prefer (and it's much more user-friendly) using single keystrokes - please make it possible to change the shortcuts. Thanks!

That don't work in the german Version 1.2.4: Not with the Touchpad, not with the mouse-movement and not with the scroll wheel at the trackball.

I miss this feature for change quick the size and the hardness.

The rest of the program ist so cool!  :)

Regards

BWND

In German Version V 1.3.2 do it. Update your Version.

In German Version V 1.3.2 do it. Update your Version.

Thank you !  :)

Regards

BWND

Using a German keyboard:

How can I increase/decrease the size of the brush using the repair tool? If I let go of the mouse in order to do the ctrl-alt-mouse_movement the repair tool will start to work.

Using a German keyboard:

How can I increase/decrease the size of the brush using the repair tool? If I let go of the mouse in order to do the ctrl-alt-mouse_movement the repair tool will start to work.

and the ] [ keys won't work either.

Using a German keyboard:

You have to press ctrl + alt first and then drag the mouse. Then you can change the size of the "repair tools" as well as the one of brushes.

I do also have a German Keyboard and it works fine.

Another skilled AP/AD user (don´t remember how it was :/ ) pointed out the option to change the keyboard layout to english in the OS X Settings. I still haven´t tried it out but it would be a possible solution though! 

Hope this helps ;)