You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Show/Hide ALL Design Aids (Bleed, Guides, Margins, etc)

Hi devs and fellow affinity users! I am someone who loves using design aids in my workflow but having to constantly turn them all off one by one just to see how my design looks can be very time consuming (and sometimes confusing when using shortcuts for each one). 

The feature i'm requesting is basically being able to show/hide all the design aids ALTOGETHER such as but not necessarily limited to: bleeds, margins, guides, grids, column guides, etc. Instead of having a separate option for this which I think is unnecessary, I think this could be a useful upgrade for the "Clip to Canvas" option AND to have all contents on the bleed be clipped too since they're not really part of the final design (at least in my case). What do you guys think? I'd be happy to have a conversation with anyone!

(I've tried to search if there's a post related to this but it seems like there isn't, and if this feature already exists please do let me know.)

Edited by Red De Vera