You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi KobelskiDesigns,

Welcome to the forums :)

What is it you are typically doing in the app when it crashes? If possible could you provide a screen recording of the issue? Please could you call up the run box by holding down the Windows key and tapping the letter R and then enter the following %appdata% then hit ok. This will open a folder with some files listed. Please navigate to Affinity > Publisher > 1.0 > Crash reports > Reports and send me the files found there.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hey Callum

Will me doing the steps you ask the window + R still give you the info.  Because I rebooted and it still did it and then I did a repair. So far I have not had a problem so far since I repaired.

It has been a long time since I (used to be a beta tester for game You Don't Know Jack and Sierra Co) sent reports of problems because I want to do whatever it takes to make this program work. It is a great program once I get to know all the bells and whistles. I have only had it for about 2 weeks. I have Designer and Publisher.

Please let me know if you still need the report. 

Thank

Deb

"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream." - Vincent Van Gogh

Sure will, now if you can find a cure for me to get to sleep more. After I work on Affinityon my computer. I go watch YouTube on the big screen and watch Affinity tutorials. Then I see something cool to try and the next thing I know it is 4:30 in the morning. Maybe they should have a label with this program, will make you lose sleep due to creative access. :D

"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream." - Vincent Van Gogh

• 3 weeks later...