You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wie Füllungsfarbe von Textrahmens mit Pipette auswählen?

Hallo!
Ich habe einen Textrahmen mit schwarzem Text und möchte nur den Rahmen mit der grauen Farbe aus dem Recheck darunter füllen.
Wenn ich den Textrahmen und dann Füllung anwähle, erscheint das Farbrad und oben rechts die Pipette und ein kleiner schwarzer Kreis.
Egal ob ich auf die Pipette oder den kleinen Kreis klicke, mein Textrahmen wird immer schwarz.
Nehmen ich dagegen die Pipette in der Werkzeugleiste links und wähle die Farbe im grauen Rechteck aus, dann wir meine Schrift grau.

Wie kann ich die Farbe des Rechtecks für die Füllung meines Textrahmens übernehmen?

Bild 1.png

Bild 2.png

46 minutes ago, Nashorn said:

Hallo!
Ich habe einen Textrahmen mit schwarzem Text und möchte nur den Rahmen mit der grauen Farbe aus dem Recheck darunter füllen.
Wenn ich den Textrahmen und dann Füllung anwähle, erscheint das Farbrad und oben rechts die Pipette und ein kleiner schwarzer Kreis.
Egal ob ich auf die Pipette oder den kleinen Kreis klicke, mein Textrahmen wird immer schwarz.
Nehmen ich dagegen die Pipette in der Werkzeugleiste links und wähle die Farbe im grauen Rechteck aus, dann wir meine Schrift grau.

Wie kann ich die Farbe des Rechtecks für die Füllung meines Textrahmens übernehmen?

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

Enable the TEXT FRAME studio (Studio -> text Frame) and select fill from there:

image.png.e928674792606f3dacb0b8bf2478c708.png

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

26 minutes ago, Nashorn said:

That's how I solved it. But I hoped there would be a more elegant way with the pipette. Maybe in a later version.

Thank you!

Not directly like you described no, I don't think so. But there is a pipette in every colour dialog though, but you still have to open the Text frame studio of course.

image.png.258868a79c2554dfb9f0bfb60a6d21ed.png

Du musst die Pipette ziehen auf den Bereich deiner Wahl, dann Maustaste loslassen und die gepickte Farbe erscheint oben im Farbkreis neben der Pipette. Dann auf diesen Farbkreis klicken ...

You have to drag the pipette to the area of your choice, then release the mouse button. Die picked colour appears now in the small circle beside the pipette. Click there and your text frame is filled with the picked colour.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed

• 9 months later...
  • Staff

Hi @misterolister,

Welcome to the forums :)

23 hours ago, misterolister said:

can't find the Text Frame Panel in the Studio. Could you please guide me to success?

Unfortunately the Text Frame Studio is an Affinity Publisher feature only, from the looks of your screenshot I believe you're using Affinity Photo, my apologies!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!