You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

macbook pro 4.1 4gb ram osx 10.10.5 startup crash

Hey

Updated all my Affinity apps on my old macbook pro too from 1.7 to 1.7.3 and nothing works. None of them starts. The same version works fine on a 2011 mac mini, 16gb ram, same os version (actually I installed from the saved pkg (legit mac app store purchase) of that machine, like before. I rebooted and let and checked/repaired permissions...no change. Will put back the prev version if there is no other way. Please help.

Thanks

Peter

photo.txt

designer.txt

publisher.txt

did a maintenance routine with onyx (the mbp was wiped before this issue and restored to a clean after install time machine save) also deleted the affinity apps and now just installed ap from the app store...seems to start fine, will compare the current app store serve size to my saved one, if identical I'll attempt to install the rest from saved pkg

• Staff

Hey @peterkrisztianszabo,

Most likely something wrong with that PKG. 

Library not loaded: @rpath/libcocoaui.framework/Versions/A/libcocoaui
  Referenced from: /Applications/Affinity Photo.app/Contents/MacOS/Affinity Photo
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
	/Applications/Affinity Photo.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libcocoaui.framework/Versions/A/libcocoaui: code signature invalid for '/Applications/Affinity Photo.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libcocoaui.framework/Versions/A/libcocoaui'

If it works from the App Store, that's all it matters.